Sunday, December 16, 2012

Art Appreciation & ART TIP

I'm finding my postings are as eclectic as my choice of painting subjects.  When I'm asked what do I like to paint, its not an easy thing to answer.  My best description is that I paint urban and rural landscapes and people doing everyday things.  Then if you throw in a few still life paintings I get closer to a description of what I paint.  Sometimes I wish I liked to paint  a specific "theme" especially for shows.  Then I think life is too short so go ahead and paint whatever catches my fancy. 

"Art Appreciation", oil on Gessobord, 8 x10" ($275 framed)



Art Tip


If you don't follow Lines & Colors blog, I highly recommend checking it out.  Charlie Parker's Art Blog "Lines and Colors"  has something for everyone: drawing, sketching, painting, comics, cartoons, webcomics, illustration, digital art, concept art, gallery art, artist tools and techniques, motion graphics, animation, sci-fi and fantasy illustration, paleo art, storyboards, matte painting, 3d graphics & more.  

http://www.linesandcolors.com/




1 comment: