Friday, April 19, 2013

Dreama Tolle Perry Workshop - here I come!

Its a very excited day.  This morning is the first day of Dreama Tolle Perry's  workshop 3-day workship in Springfield, VA.  She had such a great response for the workshop she graciously agreed to have two back-to-back workshops & they completed the first one Wed.  Rumor has it fun was had by all.
My very first workshop ever was with Dreama 2 years ago in Lexington, Ky.  I was hooked.  It was such a fantastic experience that I've been trying to take a couple of workshops every year.  I found workshops are great because I can do a few days of intense painting studying with instructors I would never get the opportunity to paint with otherwise.  
I decided to take Dreama's class again since it is literally in my backyard and she is such a delight.  She is so organized and a wonderful speaker & instructor.   I also think because hers was my first workshop, a second time will help me grasp her techniques a little better.  I've learned my style doesn't change when I take workshops, but improves it because I can infuse a little bit of the new techniques into my style. 
Dreama Tolle Perry, "Color Song"

Dreama teaches in stages/steps which I love because it gives you time to try out her process without getting a little lost trying to remember what she did.  
Can you believe the wonderful color in her paintings!? 
I highly recommend Dreama's workshop.  If you want to step up your color in your paintings Dreama's class is definitely the place to  be.


 

Dreama Tolle Perry's Eddie

   

If you take Dreama's workshop you will learn one of her favorite subjects to paint is Eddie, who according to Dreama is one of the smartest cats on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment