Sunday, August 24, 2014

August Hot Wheels Reception



THANK YOU  to everyone who was able to stop by my reception on the 10th and the friends who could not make it who called or sent me lovely notes and email.  And I don't want to forget those who couldn't come on the 10th, but have stopped by to see the show.  I am very blessed & grateful for a terrific turnout of so many friends.   Unfortunately, I didn't designate anyone to take photographs at the reception so I don't have pictures from the 10th. Oh well, next time! 


It’s hard to believe that after working for months to get ready for the show the end of the month is getting near.  My show runs until the 30th.  If you haven't visited Occoquan its a wonderful quaint town on the river with a number of nice restaurants, shops and of course art galleries!  

Loft Gallery, 313 Mill St., Occoquan VA (upstairs)



No comments:

Post a Comment