Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tips & Tricks to help you photograph your art work


I don't know about you, but I love surfing the net for art sites.  It's weird how often I find great art work by artists I would never have had the pleasure of seeing or interesting art sites.  Funny thing is most of the time I couldn't tell you how I found them.  Guess that's what happens  jumping from site to site.  But that's half the fun.  For me, its like a treasure hunt.  

Photographing your art work

One of  the toughest things to do is photograph my art work for posting on-line.  I recently purchased the small   photo set-up recommended by a number of artists including Dreama Tolle Perry.  I haven't had a chance to test it out yet.  

I just found these videos about photographing your art which I think will help me post better photos of my work.


How to photograph your art found on artists daily videos (time: 4:03 minutes)


 

How to photograph your own artwork
By Bellvue Fine Art (time: 11:09 minutes)












No comments:

Post a Comment