Monday, November 26, 2012

Going Places

More of my walking theme... I saw these shoes in a storefront on a trip to Dublin a few years back.  I love sexy shoes... can't wear them, but love them.   I painted them for a show in 2010.  One of the funniest comments I had about the painting was from a friend's husband who felt obligated to point out the shoes didn't match.  Really, I hadn't noticed!   

Going Places, 12x12" oil on gessobord  (sold)


The Loft Gallery

If you happen to be in Occoquan, VA ., a lovely, quaint town just south of Washington, D. C. please drop by the Loft.  Located on the second floor, it is a large gallery, art center, and six studios housing the work of 21 local artists.   


The Loft Gallery entrance was just decorated for the holidays
313 Mill St., Occoquan, VA.   http://loftgallery.org/





No comments:

Post a Comment