Friday, April 17, 2015

MOVE Over


"MOVE Over"  8x8" oil  (Sold)
I'm finding that there is something really appealing about painting birds.  It is amazing what great expressions they can have.  This painting was a challenge photo sent to me by a friend.  I put them on a wire and changed the background using turquoise, currently my color. I had the best time painting this adorable trio.  They made me smile whenever I looked at the painting.   They will soon be enjoying a spot in a friend's office.  I hope they brings her smiles everyday too. 

 ValeArts show is coming soon!!

Historic Vale School House
3124 Fox Mill Rd, Oakton VA 22124
Corner of Vale & Foxmill Roads
at the flashing red four-way stop

I am honored to be a guest artist with the Vale Arts group.  If you live nearby please stop in and enjoy their Annual Spring show "Destinations."
 
Visit their website for more information.  ValeArts


No comments:

Post a Comment