Saturday, February 1, 2014

Artist Richard Robinson - Painting Lesson: Perspective Drawing

Richard Robinson is an internationally known artist from New Zealand and has a regular column critiquing art work in International Art Magazine (one of my favorite art magazines).  He is also a teacher who is amazingly generous sharing his knowledge via the internet.   

I saw an notice on ArtistsNetwork that I could sign up for free short art videos lessons by Richard.  The videos have all been good (you can find them on his website or YouTube), but this one stuck a note because so many people struggle with perspective.  I thought this short video was excellent.  He makes it simple and easy to understand.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  




From his email:

Happy Painting,
Richard.



Blog & Painter's Group: www.thecompleteartist.ning.com

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment